With advancements in power, a brand new turbocharged V6 engine and new “sporty” design, the all-new 2018 Audi SQ5 made its global debut at the 2017 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). The second-generation SQ5 offers a boatload of advanced infotainment options including MMI® touch®, Bang & Olufsen® sound system, standard Audi smartphone interface, Android Auto integration, setting a new industry standard for luxury vehicles.
- An all-new 3.0-liter TFSI® V6 engine
- Produces 354 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, between a broad 1370 – 4500 rpm range
- The eight-speed tiptronic® transmission
- A turbocharged V6 with eight gears
CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION
- A newly developed front and rear suspension
- A new front five-link suspension with lightweight construction
- Available with the S Sport package, the all-new sport adaptive air suspension, adds both an all-road and a lift/off-road mode
- Dynamic steering, which offers a variable steering ratio that adjusts based on vehicle speed
- A platinum gray Singleframe® grille with aluminum optic double horizontal blade bars
- A flat, coupe-like roof line coupled with a strong, wave-design shoulder line and pronounced wheel arches which emphasize the standard quattro® all-wheel drive.
- Aluminum optic exterior side mirrors
- S model rear roof spoiler
- Three-dimensional LED headlights and LED taillights with dynamic turn signals
- Offers improved space compared to the previous generation
- Increased cargo capacity with the second row seats folded down
- A three-spoke multi-function flat-bottom sport steering wheel
- Sport front seats with available diamond stitching
- Matte brushed aluminum inlays or available carbon atlas inlays and standard stainless steel door sill inlays with S badging
- A driver-focused cockpit that includes a small number of controls with expanded functionality
INFOTAINMENT & DRIVER ASSISTANCE
- MMI® touch® with handwriting-recognition technology
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound
- Standard Audi smartphone interface, which provides Apple CarPlay™ and Google™ Android Auto integration.
- Available is the Audi virtual cockpit
- Available is a full-color head-up display which projects relevant driving information directly in the driver’s field of vision.
- Standard Audi pre sense® city, an automatic emergency braking system
- Blind spot monitoring via LED indicators
- Available is adaptive cruise control with stop & go automatically maintains distance from the vehicle in front, including braking and accelerating.