A star is reborn.
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the iconic 1968 movie “Bullitt” and it’s fan-favorite San-Fransisco car chase, Ford introduces the new 2019 Mustang Bullitt with new levels of power.
Military AutoSource has a limited quantity of these special edition Bullitt Mustangs for U.S. Military members stationed overseas – Enter for your chance to purchase this unique piece of history today!
Other features that pay tribute to the car Steve McQueen drove are:
- New limited-edition Mustang Bullitt features a retuned 5.0-liter V8 engine that packs at least 475 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque that tops out at 163 mph
- Interior highlights include 12-inch all-digital LCD instrument cluster and available RECARO® black leather-trimmed seats with unique green accent stitching
- The leather-trimmed interior also features the unique green accent stitching on the dashboard, door panels, center console and seats.
- Manual transmission, and the gear shifter features a white cue ball shift knob as a nod to the original
- This modern, limited-edition of the original 1968 Mustang GT fastback that starred alongside Steve McQueen in award-winning movie “Bullitt” drives onto Ford stage at North American International Auto Show, ending the 40-year mystery about the film car’s whereabouts.
- Subtle chrome accents around the grille and front windows, classic torque thurst 19-inch aluminium wheels, red painted Brembo™ brakes, and a unique black front grille
- Inside and out, the vehicle uses minimal badging; only the circular faux gas cap Bullitt logo on the rear center is visible on the exterior