The brand-new 2015 Volkswagen Golf GTI recently hit the road, and it’s already getting rave reviews!
ConsumerReports.org got the chance to inspect the all-new GTI in-person. They picked 5 cool features that you need to check out yourself!
5 Cool Things About the Volkswagen GTI
1. You can choose from programmable driving moods.
2. Six-speed manual available on every trim.
3. Affordable faux-finsh that looks the part, but doesn’t hurt the wallet.
4. Hidden backup camera in the VW logo
5. MDI (Mulitple Device Interface) in place of USB plugs.