PURCHASE DRAWING ENDS 1/09/2015!
Volkswagen has promised MAS an allocation of 2015 Golf R models to sell exclusively to our U.S. Military overseas! Enter for your chance to purchase the all-new 2015 VW Golf R at our privileged military pricing!
Introducing the latest Golf R!
- Estimated 290 horsepower = 34 horsepower more than the previous version
- Expected to be considerably more fuel-efficient than its predecessor with a manufacturer-estimated highway fuel economy rating of 31 mpg with the six-speed manual transmission, up from 27 mpg
- Includes the traditional permanent all-wheel-drive system, now with the 4MOTION® system with a fifth-generation Haldex® coupling
- New sport suspension
- Progressive variable-ratio steering system
- A stability control system (“ESC Sport”) which can now be deactivated for track driving
- Includes optional DCC® adaptive damping system
- Equipped with a six-speed manual transmission, the Golf R will reach 60 mph from rest in 5.3 seconds, an improvement of 0.4 seconds over the previous version. With the six-speed DSG® dual-clutch automatic transmission, the car completes the sprint in just 4.9 seconds
The new Golf R is equipped with an extensive package of exclusive features:
- Specially designed bumpers, side skirts, and 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- It’s visually distinguished from the GTI by standard Bi-Xenon headlights with newly designed LED daytime running lights (in a dual-U design) and a two-branch exhaust system with four chrome tips
- Inside, it underlines its position as the flagship of the model range with sport seats with leather seating surfaces, a leather-wrapped three-spoke sport steering wheel, ambient lighting, and R-specific instrumentation