Audi Connect enhances the drive by giving passengers and drivers fast and convenient access to the most current information and entertainment available through digital channels.
Audi Connect replaced the Audi MMI system in 2011, becoming the overall platform for infotainment and connectivity in all Audi vehicles.
Audi Connect features:
- Google Earth/Maps
- SiriusXM Radio
- Fast access to weather and new updates
- Connection to social media
- Gas Station information
- Parking Lot location
- Provides a Wi-Fi Hot Spot
- AT&T and 4G/3G Capability – Available in some 2016 models
- Android Auto Technology
- Apple Car Play – Available in some 2016 models
Military AutoSource offers exclusive military benefits and will help you to find the right Audi to fit your needs! Contact an MAS Sales Representative today to learn more about Audi Connect and shop our lineup of Audi models, available for stateside or local European delivery.