The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is an all-new model using a resurrected name, originally coined for the wagon-like SUV Chrysler produced from 2004-2008.
The all-new Pacifica shifts the minivan persona, bringing a more sleek and sophisticated style. This new minivan will replace the Town & Country, which has been a staple in the Chrysler lineup for 26 years.
Chrysler’s new minivan brings an unprecedented level of functionality, versatility, technology and style to its class. The Pacifica is built on an all-new platform, giving it the ride and handling capabilities typically associated with high-end premium sedans.
Features of the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica:
- Best-in-class ride and handling for premium on-road performance and agility
- Best-in-class interior space/volume
- Best-in-class aerodynamic performance/efficiency
- “Vault-like” interior environment with low levels of wind noise, road noise, and related vibration/harshness characteristics
- Unmatched versatility begins with redesigned Stow ‘n Go seating and storage system, which is easier than ever to use with the innovative Stow ‘n Go Assist
- New Stow ‘n Vac system offers most powerful vacuum in segment for quick and easy cleaning
- Industry-first handsfree sliding doors and liftgate offer unparalleled customer convenience
- Segment-first tri-pane panoramic sunroof extends sunroof experience to third passenger row
- Standard Active Noise Cancellation further heightens interior cabin environment
The Chrysler Pacifica at Military AutoSource
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica will be available for purchase through the Military AutoSource program. Sign up for Military AutoSource’s Chrysler News and Offers for updates on vehicle availability, or speak to a Sales Representative for program and rebate information!