Interested in purchasing a brand-new Harley-Davidson? Custom order your new 2017 motorcycle exactly the way you want it with a special offer from Military AutoSource!
Order your Harley-Davidson while you’re stationed overseas to be eligible for exclusive military benefits and pricing. Deliver your bike to your overseas duty station, or have it waiting for you when return stateside.
When you order your Harley-Davidson from Military AutoSource, you automatically get access to these great military benefits:
- Privileged Military Pricing established exclusively for U.S. military personnel
- 100% Price Protection shields you from possible price increases
- Full warranty coverage overseas
- Guaranteed delivery date
- Full refund if you are not completely satisfied at time of delivery
- Your motorcycle will be held at no extra charge if your orders change
- Your H-D® factory warranty will be extended if you are deployed to Afghanistan
- Automatic membership in Harley Owners Group® (H.O.G.®)
- Available “Ride and Remember” delivery option, where you can ride your new bike while you’re on leave at home and we will ship it to your next duty station
- Ability to finance an H-D® Gift Card to use for parts, accessories and MotorClothes®
Contact a Sales Representative on base for full details!
*Available on select models. Some equipment requirements apply. All programs and guarantees are subject to terms and conditions. Visit militaryautosource.com/onbase/harley-davidson or see your Sales Representative for complete details. All illustrations and specifications are to the best of our knowledge correct as of the date of publication. They are subject to changes made by the manufacturer and the laws or regulations of any federal, state or local government agency. Overseas Military Sales Corporation is an authorized contractor of the Exchange and NEXCOM. Military AutoSource is an authorized distributor to sell and distribute Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. This advertisement does not express or imply endorsement by the Exchange, NEXCOM, DOD components, or the Federal Government and is not sponsored by them.