The Ultimate “Power Cruiser”
The all-new 2019 Harley-Davidson FXDR™ 114 is a feast for the eyes with performance and attitude that’s off the leash. Fast on the straights. Agile in the corners. It’ll blow away your senses.
Take advantage of your exclusive overseas military benefits, including preferred pricing, worldwide warranty coverage and our 100% satisfaction guarantee to own this latest edition from Harley-Davidson that truly speaks to the performance-minded rider.
This “power cruiser” combines the power of the Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine with a lightweight chassis for ultimate performance. One look at the single seater (27.7-inches high) with its 240mm rear tire and this sentiment speaks truth, “the bike appears ready to pounce the competition.”
The FXDR 114 features:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-twin engine:
- Displacement: 114ci (1868cc)
- Bore x stroke: 4.016 in. x 4.5 in. (102 mm x 114 mm)
- Maximum torque: 119/ft/lbs @3500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 10.5:1
- Valve train: Single-cam; 4 vpc
- Exhaust: 2-into-1; catalyst in header
- Cooling: Air and oil
- 6-speed transmission
- Primary drive: Chain; Final drive: Belt
- Softail monoshock rear suspension with a single coil-over shock with internal free-piston technology and optimized angle between the frame and swingarm for enhanced travel and response.
- Monoshock is equipped with an external hydraulic pre-load adjustment knob to allow the rider to quickly and easily dial in optimal suspension performance for the prevailing load and conditions.
- Inverted 43mm forks stiffen the front end for improved response to steering input.
- Single-cartridge internal fork damping technology and a triplerate spring for improved braking and handling performance.