The all-new 2019 Ranger is here, and it’s ready to handle any job or weekend adventure. Backed by Built Ford Tough® DNA, this midsize pickup truck delivers terrain-tackling capability, innovative technology and best-in-class torque, towing and payload.*
The bold exterior styling is built on its strong foundation and is accentuated by a twin power dome hood and aggressive styling that command attention. Available in three distinct series (XL, XLT, and Lariat), two cab configurations (SuperCab and SuperCrew®), two box sizes (5ft and 6 ft) and eight exterior colors means there’s a Ranger that’s right for you.
Explore the key features of the Ranger:
Built Ford Tough
The all-new 2019 Ranger has been developed and tested to the demanding standards of Built Ford Tough. It shares a heritage of toughness, durability and capability derived from over 100 years of Ford Trucks’ relentless focus on engineering excellence.
- Fully boxed high-strength steel frame
- Frame-mounted front and rear steel bumpers
- Designed, engineered and tested to F-150 standards
- Advanced driver-assist and connectivity technologies
This is what freedom looks like today. The all-new 2019 Ranger has the toughness and capability to leave civilization far behind — because adventure begins where the road ends.
- Powerful and versatile 2.3-liter EcoBoost® engine
- Class-exclusive 10-speed automatic transmission
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package
- Available Terrain Management System and Trail Control
- Wide approach and departure angles, front and rear
- Steel front bash place, underbody skid plates (4×4 only)
The all-new 2019 Ranger features a number of driver-assist technologies that help make driving easier and your adventures a lot more fun.The FordPass Connect feature in the Ranger can create an in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot to which you can connect up to 10 devices, so your passengers can stay in touch wherever you roam.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking standard
- Ford Co-Pilot360TM with Lane Keeping Assist and BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System)
- Rear view camera
- Available SYNC® 3 with an 8-inch LCD color center stack touchscreen featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Audio compatibility
- Available FordPassTM Provides 10-device Wi-Fi access
Shop your overseas military benefits through the Military AutoSource vehicle buying program. We guarantee satisfaction and tailor your entire vehicle buying experience to meet the unique needs and demands of military life.
*Class is Midsize Pickups based on Ford segmentation. When properly equipped with the trailer tow package and a trailer brake control.