With high-output performance and capability.
The 2019 Raptor has a high-output twin-turbo, intercooled DOHC 24-valve, 3.5L EcoBoost® engine with port fuel and direct injection paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission that generates a massive 450 horsepower and 510 lb.-ft. of torque.
Aluminum Body. Steel Backbone
Today’s leaner, meaner 2019 Raptor is nearly 500 lbs. lighter than the previous generation with its high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body, but what really sets it apart is the tech underneath. Trail Control™ and our Terrain Management System™ make it easier than ever to do what we do best: take you off-road.
Advanced Off-Road Tech:
Trail Control allows you to set the off-road speed, with the system taking over acceleration and braking for enhanced off-road trekking. Like cruise control for severe off-road driving. This lets you focus on the course and steering while feeling more confident.
- FOX Racing Shox™ 3.0
- Trail Control™ System
- Terrain Management System™
- RECARO® front seats
- Automatic high-beam headlamps now standard
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) now standard
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE modem now standard
- Reverse Sensing System now standard
- SYNC 3 now standard
- Available Beadlock-capable wheels
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain Tires
Purpose-built to conquer any terrain and go where no truck has gone before. It’s tough to the last detail.