Designed for the off-roading enthusiast looking to challenge their truck in the harshest of condition, the all-new Tacoma TRD is here to raise the bar.
This fall, the Toyota Tacoma rejoins the 2017 model year TRD Pro family with all-new factory-installed off-road equipment designed by the experts at Toyota Racing Development (TRD). The Tacoma TRD Pro will have even more off-road capabilities than ever before.
Not only does the 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro look tough, it is designed for the toughest off-road environment. Available in either 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission, the Tacoma TRB Off-Road 4X4 Double Cab Short Bed model is available in three colors: Cement, Barcelona Red Metallic, and Super White.
The model also comes with a heritage-inspired TOYOTA front grille with color-keyed surround, blacked out hood scoop and graphic, color-keyed power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators, color-keyed door handles, black overfenders, and a color-keyed rear bumper.
- 16-inch TRD black alloy wheels with Goodyear Wrangler® All-Terrain Kevlar®-reinforced tires
- TRD Pro aluminum front skid plate
- Rigid Industries® LED fog lights
- Projector-beam headlights with black bezels, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL), and auto on/off feature
- Taillights with black bezels
- TRD Pro badge on front door with diamond-pattern knurled finish
- Black TRD Pro and 4×4 rear tailgate badging
The interior of the Tacoma TRD Pro combines comfort with the latest safety and convenience technology. Standard features on the Toyota model include Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. A GoPro ® mount is affixed to the windshield to hold a GoPro® camera to document adventures.
- Black TRD Pro leather-trimmed heated front seats with TRD Pro logo located in the headrest
- 4-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- TRD shift knob
- TRD Pro floor mats
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth® hands-free phone controls
- Rear parking assist sonar
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
Every Tacoma TRD Pro will be equipped with 4WDemand part-time 4WD with a transfer case and Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (Auto LSD) that are both electronically-controlled. Also standard will be a V6 Tow Package that includes a Class-IV towing receiver hitch, ATF cooler (automatic only), engine oil cooler, power steering cooler, 130-amp alternator, 4- and 7-pin connector with convertor, and Trailer-Sway Control (TSC).
Tacoma TRD Pro’s Crawl Control (CRAWL) will help drivers conquer their off-road adventure. Equipped on automatics only, this advanced system automatically modulates the throttle and brakes on five low-speed settings so you can keep your focus on navigating across difficult terrain.
Toyota Military Discounts
Arriving in fall 2016, Military AutoSource will have a limited number of 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro pickups. Sign up for updates on the arrival and be one of the first to own this off-roader’s dream.