Bold, Modern Look
Sienna SE takes cul-de-sac cred to the next level. With its sportier front and rear bumpers, aggressive sport mesh front grille, bold headlights, tailights, and 19-in. wheels, Sienna SE is just as fun for kids as it is for adults. So whether it's for a parent's night out or an early-morning practice, you can roll up in style.
Sienna SE's bumpers help you stand out no matter where you park. Unique front and rear under-body spoilers hint a SE's performance message and look undeniable cool. Adding to Sienna SE's Bold styling details is a sport mesh grille with a smoked chrome trim surround. It's design cue that's unmistakably Sienna SE.
Cockpit For The Driver
Everyone is a VIP inside Sienna, especially the person driving. A wraparound dashboard design moves all controls closer to the driver, so it's easier to keep you comfortable and entertained.
Not a bad seat in the house. With Sienna's available dual moonroof, your family can enjoy a fresh breeze or a clear view of the stars no matter what seat they're in. Open the moonroof a little, or a lot - either way, you're in control of your environment with Sienna.
Steering Wheel Controls
Once you drive Sienna, you'll never want to take your hands off the wheel. And you wont have to, because Sienna has steering wheel controls for the audio system and Bluetooth® wireless technology and voice-command functions.
When you have a family, you need a vehicle that can adapt to your changing requirements. That's why Sienna offers a versatile interior that can be quickly configured for the ideal combination of passengers and cargo.
Toyota Sienna’s New Features of 2017
- Updated V6 Engine – 296 horsepower and 263 pound-feet of torque.
- Eight-Speed Automatic Transmission – improving gas mileage.
- L- Seven-passanger seating, 17-inch alloy wheels, a windshield wiper de-icer, manual sliding rear doors, automatic headlights, cruise control, tri-zone automatic climate control, a height-adjustable driver seat, cloth upholstery, a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, a rearview camera, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, Siri Eyes Free functionality for iPhone users, and a four-speaker sound system with a 6.1-inch touchscreen, CD player, USB port, media player interface and an auxiliary audio jack.
- LE- Seven or Eight-passanger seating, roof rails, power-sliding rear doors, privacy glass, heated mirrors, body-color exterior trim, floor- and overhead-mounted consoles, a conversation mirror, an eight-way power driver seat, upgraded fabric upholstery, second- and third-row sunshades, a 7-inch touchscreen, compatibility with the Scout GPS Link app, and a six-speaker sound system with HD and satellite radio.
- SE- Eight-passanger seating, a sport-tuned suspension, sharper steering, 19-inch alloy wheels, a upgraded front fascia, lower-body skirting, heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and unique gauges with a larger driver information screen.
- XLE- Seven or Eight-passanger seating, a four-way power front-passenger seat, imitation-wood trim, power-opening rear quarter windows, and keyless ignition and entry. SE Premium’s features and rear parking sensors and, the XLE Navigation package.
- Limited- Xenon headlights, automatic high beams, automatic wipers, the rear-seat entertainment system and upgraded leather for the third row.
The 2017 Toyota Sienna is a must buy if you have a family and need a safe and reliable vehicle to get you from point A to point B.